THIS MIX IS A JOURNEY. Like your life.
First of all, I just wanna say I really appreciate all the support y'all have given me on these. I LOVE MAKING THEM FOR YOU. Well, they're kinda for me too. That's honestly why I started doing this. I skipped class in college all the time to sit in my room and download tunes and I would get so excited about them, I just wanted to share them with everybody. Now I get to do that and it makes me so happy you enjoy them too :)
ALSO: SO MANY FEELS. You'll understand what I mean by a journey when you listen. We having all the feels, all the vibes. That 80's esque Dua Lipa remix is a personal fav.
BUT I DIGRESS (per usual)
IT'S 2018 MUTHA FUCKAS. How are we feeling? GOOD I HOPE BC THIS IS YOUR YEAR.
Actually, every year is your year, because this is YOUR LIFE. But we're in 2018 now so let's focus on that.
Everyone jokes about New Years resolutions and how they can't stick to them, but I don't think that's true. I think we choose resolutions we can't stick to because we don't REALLY want to. Like, "I'm not gonna drink because I was a piece of shit last year." First of all, don't worry, we've all been there, but what's all this extremism? What about some good healthy MODERATION & BALANCE.
Okay, stick with me, I know this is seeming like I'm turning into someone who uses the hashtag #blessed, but don't worry.
MY POINT IS, we can be pieces of shit AND STILL BE RESPONSIBLE.
How can we do this?
1. Staying hydrated: this one is a MAJOR KEY. Partying is fun and all, but hangovers are not, and getting sick is not, and just being all around unhealthy is not. WATER IS LIFE. Drink it. Drink it all day erryday, even though it's fucking annoying to pee all the goddamn time. IT'S WORTH IT. I'm not saying you won't still get a hangover, but it'll certainly help, and that's what balance is all about.
2. Safe sex: Blah blah blah condoms suck blah blah blah. Yeah, I get it, but you know what sucks way more? Getting an STD. Not something we wanna be doing in 2018. Use a condom. If you don't wanna do that, get yourself in a nice monogamous relationship and get tested :)
3. CONSENT: This was a big buzzword in 2017, but we still got a long way to go. No matter your gender/sex/sexuality/whatever, you have the right to decide what kinds of sexual activity you participate in and when. People should be STOKED about having sex with you, so you shouldn't have to manipulate or talk them into it. And that really drunk guy/girl at the bar who can't walk straight? Yeah, don't take them home. SEX IS AWESOME. Have it all the time. Do it in the bathroom. Do it on the floor. Sometimes do it with three or more. I think that's from Dr. Seuss or something, idk. Anyway, sex is great, enjoy yourself, but make sure your partner does too!
I could go on and on, but my point is we don't have to GIVE UP our vices to have a good/healthy/productive life. In fact, vice is what makes life fucking fun. Otherwise we would all be like, the pope or something. His life doesn't seem that fun to me but maybe that's just me.
If I can suggest a New Years resolution it's DO YOU BOO. Fuck it. THIS IS YOUR LIFE. Have some fucking fun, let loose, go after what you want no matter what the haters say. It sounds cliche but honestly I don't think we can hear it enough.
I hope this mix starts off your 2018 with a smile and maybe even some extra motivation to hit the gym or whatever other things YOU - not anyone else - feel you need to do to live your best life.
1. Dump Dump - A$AP Ferg
2. Saint Laurent - DJ Sliink, Skrillex, & Wale
3. Text Ur Number - DJ Envy ft. Fetty Wap & DJ Sliink
4. Flex Like Ouu - Lil Pump (Leemz Remix)
5. Hardaway - Derez Deshon (Trentino Remix)
6. Sky Walker - Miguel (DJ SMASSH Remix)
7. Waking Up The Dead - Two Owls ft. Elle Zee (Harley Knox Remix)
8. Bodak Yellow - Cardi B (Tony Arzadon Remix)
9. Shanghai - R3hab & Waysons
10. Firestarter - Fabian Mazur & UNWK
11. Boombox - Henry Fond & Bad Royale ft. Karra
12. I Fall Apart - Post Malone (Slander Remix)
13. Post & Delete - Zoey Dollar ft. Chris Brown (DJ Sub Zero Remix)
14. Rockstar - Post Malone ft. 21 Savage (Dstar & Rick Wonder Remix)
15. Straight To The Point - 2 Cents
16. Humble - Kendrick Lamar (Skrillex Remix)
17. 4AM - 2 Chainz ft. Travis Scott (DJ Valid Remix)
18. Ready For It - Taylor Swift (BloodPop Remix)
19. Plain Jane - A$AP Ferg (DJ Mad Trap Remix)
20. If We Were Alone - Kapslap
21. Hot Water - Audien & 3LAU ft. Victoria Zaro (Two Friends Remix)
22. Embrace - NGHTMRE & Carmada ft. Xavier D
23. Him & I - G-Eazy & Halsey (Audiovista Remix)
24. On My Way - SAM F ft. JVZEL
25. Bring It Back - Travis Porter (Fraze Remix)
26. FaceTime - LA Leakers (E-Rock & Clayton Williams Remix)
27. Only You - Zara Larsson (Kream Remix)
28. So Excited - Fat Joe ft. Dre (Scissors Remix)
29. Carry Out - Timbaland & Justin Timberlake (Inverness Remix)
30. Waterfall - Stargate, Pink, & Sia (Seeb Remix)
31. All Night - Chance The Rapper ft. Knox Fortune (Louis The Child Remix)
32. Anyway - Tyron Hapi
33. Havana - Camila Cabello ft. Young Thug (Jorge Toscano Remix)
34. Gold - Valentino Khan & Sean Paul
35. Anywhere - Rita Ora (R3hab Remix)
36. New Rules - Dua Lipa (Initial Talk Remix)
37. YOU ARE THE MOTHA FUCKIN SHIT - @jstlbby
38. Hi Bich - Bhad Bhabie
39. Boss B#tch - Kim Lee & Lil Debbie
40. Tell Me - AXSHN ft. Sophia Reyes (Dirty Werk Remix)
41. Gucci Gang - Lil Pump (Travis Gibson & JDUB Remix)
42. Let Me Think About It - Fedde Le Grand & Ida Corr (Celebration Mix)
43. Feel Alright - Kastra & Buzzmeisters ft. Jacob Lee
44. Wolves - Selena Gomez & Marshmello (Kuur & Jason Bouse Remix)